Thursday, June 24, 2010
Our hands were numb and tingly for a while after that - but they sure were dry!
Grandma Windsor spent a few days with us this past week. - Here are a few funnies from our house to yours:
* "Grandma, you look beautiful in your pajama top" said Daniel.
* I was drawing a map for Grandma to give her directions to get her back to the highway to go home. Daniel got very concerned and enquired "Grandma, don't you know where your house is?!?"
* Grandma was going home today. As Grandma pulled away from the curb and headed toward home Daniel turned toward me and sadly said "I miss her already!" (she wasn't even to the corner yet)
* While sitting on the porch Little Susan suddenly asked "Where is our ding-gone? Everyone has a ding-gone, why don't we?" (she was referring to a door bell)
* While sitting on the porch The Baby reached up to pet our dog Buzzy who was sitting on my lap. She picked up his paw and brought it to her face .... and smelled his foot (paw) then gave a shiver and made a funny face as if he had stinky feet. The Baby probably just got tickled on her nose by the fur on Buzzy's paws - but it sure was funny to observe.
* While having spaghetti for dinner, Little Susan complained that it was too hot to eat just yet. My hubby tried to help her out by spreading it out on her plate to cool quicker. Little Susan looked up at him with an overwhelmed look in her eyes and whined "Daddyyyyy, I don't want THAT much!" (Once it was spread out it looked like she had more spaghetti than she had previously.)
AVON JUNKIES ..... Avon Campaign 17 has just begun. The order will be placed on Tuesday July 6th at noon. Please have a look at the online brochures and contact me :) See "My Avon Business" page for the complete listing of current online brochures available.
~ A very special Thank You to Margaret M for the strawberry pie..... what a delicious blessing that was.
~ Praise Fellowship Church India Missions Trip BBQ & Yard Sale Fundraiser
Our goal is to raise more than enough funds to purchase a new generator for the orphanage and a vehicle to be used for transportation for the orphanage & ministry.
Saturday June 26th from 7 am until 1:00 pm or so. All proceeds from the BBQ will go directly toward the India Mission’s Trip.
Bring a friend or two .... come on out and support this very worthy cause!
~ Share the love..... forward this blog to your family and friends. Tell them to join our mailing list to receive regular updates!
Have an incredibly blessed week :)
Posted by Lucy at 1:16 PM
Sunday, June 20, 2010
The Contest is still on....
We have yet to find a winner...... Forward this blog to 3 people. If they join our mailing list, your name will be entered into a draw for a FREE AVON product (valued at $168.00) on Tuesday June 29th. (Email me the names of the people you forwarded this blog to) I will email the winner on Wednesday June 30th and will publish the winner's name in the next blog posted. You're free to forward this to as many people as you wish :) Every 3 names added constitues one ballot toward the prize.
Also.... Just a reminder that the Campaign 16 Avon order will be placed on Tuesday June 22 at noon. If you haven't already placed your order, please have a look at the online brochures and contact me :) See "My Avon Business" page for the complete listing of current online brochures available.
As we drove along the 401 Little Susan was in awe at the beautiful sun set out her window. "Look at that sun Mama." she gasped breathlessly. "Hmmm, I think Jesus put that right there for you Baby girl." I said to her. In a tiny voice full of wonder she replied, "I lookin' at it with my heart Mama."
Have an incredibly beautiful Week :)